Made from equal parts Grenache Blanc, Clairette and Roussanne, the Le Pigeoulet Blanc is a ripe, pretty wine that gives up plenty of apple blossom, stone fruits and pear in its forward, soft and supple personality. It’s a delicious, high-quality white to drink over the coming year or two.
• Vineyard is situated in the southeastern sector of the commune of Courthézon, in the lieu-dit of Saint Georges
• Grapes are harvested by hand, followed by two rigorous sortings
• Grapes are pressed gently by pneumatic press with their stems
• Vinification occurs in oak foudres at around 20°C
• Wine ages in 25-hl foudres for 8 months and is then bottled
• The name “Le Pigeoulet” is derived from the foothills of the noble La Crau plateau, where the V.T. winery is located
ALL BOTTLES ARE 750 ML UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Adult Signature Required
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2020 Blackwell's Wines & Spirits
5620 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA - 415-386-9463
719 4th street, San Rafael, CA 94901 - 415-306-7996
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.