• Grapes are pressed immediately after harvest
• After 3-4 days of maceration, primary fermentation starts with indigenous yeasts
• Wine is racked and then sits until February
• Wine is racked onto the lees of the Amarone which starts a second alcoholic fermentation (this process is called ripasso)
• After this fermentation, the wine is racked into large Slavonian oak barrels for seven years
© 2017 Blackwell's Wines & Spirits - 5620 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA - 415-386-9463
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.