"Floral scents of honeysuckle and citrus blossom mingle with white stone fruit aromas. The lively weightless palate doles out white peach and green apple framed in bright acidity and a polished perlage. It has a clean, refreshing finish." Wine Enthusiast 89 Points
Prosecco di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Superiore Brut:
• Vines are sustainably farmed, the equivalent of lutte raisonnée in France.
• Grapes are “Balby” selection
• Hand harvesting
• All vinification in stainless steel
• Grapes are de-stemmed and gently pressed, then the must is left at 48-50°F for about 12 hours to allow the heavy deposit to settle; the clear must is then drawn off and fermented
• Fermentation lasts for 15-20 days
• Yeasts and sugar are added to trigger the second fermentation
ALL BOTTLES ARE 750 ML UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Adult Signature Required
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2021 Blackwell's Wines & Spirits
5620 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA - 415-386-9463
719 4th street, San Rafael, CA 94901 - 415-306-7996
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.