Medium-bodied with generous flavors of strawberry, blueberry and a hint of vanilla owing to 22 months aging in small oak cooperage. Elegantly balanced with notes of raspberry, strawberry and accents of white pepper in the nose.
Two Creek Vineyard
• old-vine, dry-farmed, head-trained
• clings to sun-etched Mount Madonna which creates the southern anchor to the Santa Cruz Mountains
• deep alluvial soils
• warm days, cool nights allow for the development of Rhone’ish accents of white pepper complemented by notes of strawberry and raspberry
• warm days on the Gavilan range’s foothills promotes full ripening
• cooled by ocean breezes blowing through Pajaro Gap in the evenings
• perfect meso-climate promotes to formation of bright varietal fruit and supple tannins
ALL BOTTLES ARE 750 ML UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Adult Signature Required
© 2018 Blackwell's Wines & Spirits
5620 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA - 415-386-9463
719 4th street, San Rafael, CA 94901 - 415-306-7996
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.