Cedar Ridge "Barrel Proof" Bourbon Whiskey


58% ABV, 750 ml, Batch 003

Cedar Ridge Iowa Bourbon Whiskey is distilled and aged at the Cedar Ridge Vineyards, Winery and Distillery. The bourbon is created from a mash of approximately 70 percent corn, with barley and rye making up the other 30 percent, and distilled through an 80-gallon pot still before being charcoal filtered and aged in new, charred American white oak barrels.

Bottle Size: All bottles are 750ML unless otherwise noted.

21 and Over: Adult Signature Required

Recent Reviews