Medium-bodied with generous flavors of strawberry, blueberry and a hint of vanilla owing to 22 months aging in small oak cooperage. Elegantly balanced with notes of raspberry, strawberry and accents of white pepper in the nose.
Two Creek Vineyard
• old-vine, dry-farmed, head-trained
• clings to sun-etched Mount Madonna which creates the southern anchor to the Santa Cruz Mountains
• deep alluvial soils
• warm days, cool nights allow for the development of Rhone’ish accents of white pepper complemented by notes of strawberry and raspberry
• warm days on the Gavilan range’s foothills promotes full ripening
• cooled by ocean breezes blowing through Pajaro Gap in the evenings
• perfect meso-climate promotes to formation of bright varietal fruit and supple tannins
ALL BOTTLES ARE 750 ML UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Adult Signature Required
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2020 Blackwell's Wines & Spirits
5620 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA - 415-386-9463
719 4th street, San Rafael, CA 94901 - 415-306-7996
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.